Thursday, November 3, 2016

She Responded!


Hi Tori!
This is Six from China, an eleventh grader in RDFZ(this is the official name of our school, however it does have an international name: The High School Affiliated to Remin University of China, its a day school). Im 16 years old, and yes, I name myself Six, (my dad picked it) so does my international friends. My Chinese name goes as 曾子渊. I have no siblings, just my parents and me- three members in my family. Well, during my weekends the sad thing is that I don't actually have much spare time to do what I like after entering senior 2. However before this semester it is reading, fencing and golfing which I would prefer to fulfill my life. You speak very good Chinese, to be honest I haven't seen a single person who is so interested in Chinese and can get such great progress in two years! What a smart girl you are! Hey, I also love crocheting❤️ it was one of my favorite activities when feeling bored. Did you pick up your Chinese name by yourself? If so, how did you do you that? What's your favorite subject in school? Do you have any siblings? 
It is so nice to hear from you, I had been longing for a pen pal for almost 8 years since I last wrote to a stranger and I haven't heard of my mails until today...
I am sorry that I always make mistakes on Grammar in English😣 Now I really must switch my mode to study because my assignments. 
I am looking forward to your reply!
Love
Six(子渊)
祝:天天开心💓

No comments:

Post a Comment